Here’s the advocacy section for this week. Our team has been using “exercise” balls to sit on during the day. This started because because of the appallingly sedentary hours we put in, and its negative effect on our health. The “Ballympics” is not far away, where feats of balance, strength, and prowess will be on display. I’m hoping for at least pictures, if not video…
- Gollum: A simple, Git-powered wiki with a sweet API and local frontend.
- This is a strawman document describing a tin can-and-string, federated, 140 character message-passing solution called “F140”.
- Sample cross_domain_policy from twitter (See below)
- Cyclemeter is a complete solution for tracking your rides on your iPhone 3G, 3GS or 4. It can also be used for running, walking, skiing, and more.
- Jean-Jacques Sempé is one of the truly great illustrators, especially of bicycles, bicyclists, bicycle shops and cycling.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <cross-domain-policy xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.adobe.com/xml/schemas/PolicyFile.xsd"> <allow-access-from domain="twitter.com" /> <allow-access-from domain="api.twitter.com" /> <allow-access-from domain="search.twitter.com" /> <allow-access-from domain="static.twitter.com" /> <site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="master-only"/> <allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*.twitter.com" headers="*" secure="true"/> </cross-domain-policy>