So the Great Mojo Bar Taste Test has been progressing, bars are being consumed and now Gerry, who rode over 22,000 miles last year (um, no, that’s not a typo. He’s a bit of whack job…) weighs in with the following notes. I’ve taken a liberty here or there which Gerry may deign to correct. Or not. He’s got a lot of riding to do after all…
He paused in his pedaling just long enough to jot down these notes:
All were good. My favorites were the Fruit Nut Crunch, Peanut Butter and Jelly (dipped) and the Chocolate Peanut. (dipped)
- Mixed Nuts: Very nutty taste. Sweet. Good texture and flavor.
- Fruit Nut Crunch: Fruity and nutty taste. Sweet, good texture.
- Mountain Mix: Very good.
- Chocolate Peanut: Excellent.
- Honey Roasted Peanut: A little sweet for me. Good but not my favorite.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel: Good but again not my favorite, Not much taste. A little chewy.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: Really good!
So there you have it. Gerry liked them all, but clearly went for the Peanut Butter and Jelly. He’s really just a big kid at heart. There was an article in the local Gannet paper about his riding (and another club member), but they suck and have a “pay for” archive and they kill the URL on top of that. Sad.
Time to go prompt some of the other taste testers… including myself.